We don’t know about y’all, but we love fall. That cool, crisp air and colorful leaves just warms our hearts. Living in Alabama, we know that “fall” doesn’t start until November…maybe. Mother Nature has definitely been teasing us with somewhat cooler weather but not enough to breakout our scarves and heavy sweaters. Needless to say, these Bham dogs are ready for fall.
1. Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins! Hmm, I wonder if we can turn these pumpkins into pumpkin spice lattes? Fairy Godmother where are you…
2. Hey, hoomans! Don’t y’all just want to make some cocoa, watch Netflix, and snuggle!
3. This trail is awesome! Look at the beautiful leaves. C’mon hooman, let’s keep hiking!
4. Hey hooman, do I look like a lumberjack in this plaid?!
5. All these leaves for me?!